Tuesday, July 22, 2008

pay it forward

So I was checking out The Princess and the Monkey's blog the other day (which is gorgeous by the way, go have a look) and came across "Pay-it-Forward".

How does it work?
The first three people who comment on this post will get a little handmade gift from me sometime in the next 365 days. All you need to do is "Pay-it-Forward" to 3 people on your blog in exchange.

Make sure when you leave a comment you let me know either your email or blog address so I can contact you.

For more info about paying it forward check this out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,
I would like to join you in pay it forward
Sharon

Miss Crafty said...

www.shescrafty.co.uk

Count me in :)

hokey said...

Hello! I would love to participate
my email is ilove.hokey@bigpond.com

Thanks,
Hollie